[DC] Live Coverage of Ultra Trail Mt. Fuji / #UTMF 2013
2nd edition of ULTRA-TRAIL Mt.FUJI is cerebrated with deeper field of elite runners from the world than last year.
With runners from foreign countries (15% of total), UTMF (161km, 9,164mD+, 46 hours limit) goes off at JST 3pm, Friday April 26 (11pm of Thursday in PST/USA, 8am of Friday in CET/Paris). Sister race, STY (85km, 4,860mD+, 24 hours limit), starts two hours earlier. 2000 runners (800 in UTMF, 1200 in STY) will take off for journey around the Japan’s iconic mountain, Mt. Fuji.
Please find our twitter update window below.
Any questions and discussions from reader are welcome.
- Our article and interviews with notable runners on Ultra Trail Mt. Fuji
- Our preview of UTMF 2013
- Preview by iRunFar’s Rachel Jacqueline
- Preview by Ian Corless, host of Talk Ultra podcast
- Preview as “Asia-Pacific Got Talent” by Ultra168
- Preview as “Insight into Japanese ultra-running – An interview with Koichi Iwasa” (Yes, it’s me!) by Ultra168
- Official site of ULTRA-TRAIL Mt.FUJI, entry list
- Official UTMF LIVE STREAMING
- Official webcast of the event on USTREAM (Schedule are not announced yet)
- Result of 2012 (Clockwise direction, contrary to this year)
- Official Runner’s Update (To be available from noon of Friday (JST))
Livecast by DogsorCaravan.com
Stay tuned in DogsorCaravan.com.